Our mission at the Ash Tree Learning Center Academy, in partnership with Metro Savannah Baptist Church, and the families, is to develop high-achieving students of good moral character, who use their faith, integrity, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, to inspire others and serve as future advocates of Christian advancement within their communities and broader nation. We provide all students with customized educational opportunities and service those students with individual education plans (I.E.P's), to further student academic advancement.Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe and the source of all truth.
- WE BELIEVE in the Bible consisting of the Old and New Testaments to be inspired, inerrant and infallible. The Bible is the Word of God, the supreme authority in faith and life.
- WE BELIEVE that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in the persons of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE that man was created in the image of God and that our first parents were seduced by the temptations of Satan, sinned, and fell. In Adam's sin, the human race fell from a state of innocence before its Creator and entered a state of sinfulness and spiritual impotence. In the fall, the image of God and man was marred, and man became unwilling and unable to fulfill his obligations to his Creator. Mankind became corrupt in his natural state, and man is helpless before the just wrath of a righteous God. This corruption is transmitted from generation to generation, and therefore man is in need of regeneration and pardoning grace for restoration.
- WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, God's only begotton Son, the Mediator between God and man. He is the second person in the Trinity, who was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mary. We believe in His sinless life, His miracles, and His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- WE BELIEVE that Christ died on the cross to make a substitutionary atonement for sinners was buried, and on the third day, He rose from the dead with the same body in which He suffered, with which He ascended into heaven and there, sits at the right hand of the Father, making intercessions for His people. Salvation is wholly of God, by grace; that God in his love, gave His only son to die on the cross for sin, thus procuring the redemption of those who believe in Him; that salvation is not merited in any way by man; that God commands men everywhere to repent of sin and believe in Jesus Christ. And in the Father's own time, will He personally return to judge men and angels and to bring in the Kingdom of Glory.
- WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling a Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.